Head to rk9.gg and sign in with your email address. We use Google Accounts for authentication, so this email needs to be connected to a Google account if it is not already. We believe Google has best-in-class account security features, and so we rely on them to vouch for who you are (authentication), and then we allow you to access certain things (authorization).
If you need to connect your email, https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441 has instructions on how to use an existing email address. Once it has been connected to a Google Account, Google will be able to identify you for authentication purposes.
Click on your email address (or name) shown in the upper right corner to edit your profile.
The information in your profile is used to register you for tournaments, so please be accurate when filling it out. Incorrect information may create problems with your tournament participation.
The top section of your profile shows the Google Account email address you are signed in with, your account avatar, and account name.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Click on the birthdate field to open the date picker and select your birthdate. Be accurate when entering your birthdate -- you will not be able to change the date once it has been saved. If you make a mistake entering your birthdate, you will need to file a support ticket to have it corrected.
- Click the dropdown to select your country of residence.
- Click to connect your Discord account.
- If you aren’t logged into Discord, you’ll be asked to log in. Log in with the Discord you plan to use for tournaments.
- Discord will display the authorization window where you’ll authorize rk9.gg to access your username and avatar. Verify that you are signed in with the correct Discord, and then click Authorize.
to connect your Battlefy account if you have one.
- Enter your Battlefy profile URL and click
- Close the Battlefy window after your username and avatar appear.
- Enter your Play! Pokémon Player ID as it appears on your Play! Pokémon Trainer account. Be accurate—you will not be able to change it once it has been saved. If you make a mistake entering your birthdate, you will need to file a support ticket to have it corrected.
- Your Team Challenge League ID for the current season will be added after you have registered for your first tournament.
- Enter your Pokémon TCG Online screen name (not the username you log in with) found on the Pokémon TCG Online Settings page in your Play! Pokémon Trainer account if you are playing TCG.
- Enter your Pokémon VG trainer name as displayed on your League Card in Pokémon Sword/Pokémon Shield if you are playing VG.
- Enter your Pokkén Tournament DX screen name as displayed in your game if you are playing Pokkén.
- Click Changes saved will display, and you can click Player Dashboard in the top navigation bar to return to your dashboard. to save your changes.